Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
(1) Research using social media monitoring tools to find what your customers speak about you.
(2) Write interesting facts that makes your content read.
(3) Spend on social media marketing only after you research on your customers.
(4) Share industry expert’s write-ups with your network.
(5) Post information’s on social media.
(6) Know people who go with your theme and follow on Twitter.
(7) Have provisions for people to contact you for feedback.
(8) Engage your Facebook fans.
(9) Have your profile information updated.
(10) Select a good username for social media accounts (Mine is jagadeeshmp).
(11) Expand your social media network by sharing quality content.
(12) Create a Google profile and sign up in Google plus. Add circles and interact with interesting links.
(13) Do not only share links that you own. Share all links that are interesting.
(14) Create a YouTube channel, customize based on your website theme and have video content on your selling services, products and interesting facts.
(15) Add link to your social media accounts from your site pages.
(16) Use Bookmarking & Sharing services that have all your social media sites.
(17) Participate in discussion forums, communities and groups. Learn and contribute.
(18) Keep monitoring on new social media sites.
Keep following the blog post. I will be adding more tips on Social Media.
By reading this post, you will be an expert in SMO too :)
Practical Introduction to SMO:
SMO, one of my favorite is http://del.icio.us, how about you?, the site helps to share the website to your network and makes your site more visible in social media traffic circle.
You have a website and its listed for your top keywords, thinking why you should go for SMO and waste time?, its wrong then, you will be missing neighborhood and fans around you. Target audience in SMO are different from keyword search visitors, my personal experience, also not all social media sites work for your line of business sites, for example if your site has resources like health tips, web development and so on, then you can try out del.icio.us and if your site has some hardware related products or services then digg will be the best choice, like that each social media have different crowd, you need to research on it.
Find best social media sites for your company and get visited by your social media traffic circle, more about social media sites
For SEO information’s, you have lots to read in this SEO Help blog articles section with various title on SEO techniques and tricks, so we will straightway go to hidden relationship between SEO and SMO
SMO gives a push to your SEO efforts, when a visitor searches for a site in Google and lands to your site page, if he finds the content really interesting he will like to share with his network or friends or bookmark, so better try to embed social media sharing button www.addthis.com, this helps to bring more traffic and you can really see the difference in your site popularity and your keywords too :), thinking how keywords gets benefited, yes, when you use keywords as title on posts and when your visitor shares it in del.icio.us, the copy will be saved in del.icio.us with keywords as titles, when you get n number of clicks on that shared page copy, the keyword for that post gets its strength to face the competition on search engine keyword result, its same as anchor text concept but not know outside the panel :)
Try out my del.icio.us profile and check live
Is this post useful?, you may also like SEO related articles below,