Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
As we all know there are thousands of SEO extensions for Google Chrome. Here are the 5 SEO tools I would recommend to understand and improve the site SEO factors.
(1) SEO for Chrome
This tool SEO for Chrome provides SEO Tools like to find Pages indexed, competitive analysis, keyword research, backlink checks, pagerank checks etc.
2) SEO SERP
A simple SERPS tool to check the position for a list of websites for a given keyword.
(3) SEO Site Tools
This tool provides the Social Media information, external page data, HTML and CSS Validation etc.
(4) SEO Professional Toolbar
This tool stores the rank and backlinks history for selected sites.
This tool shows the important SEO metrics and also compares link metrics for Google, Bing and Yahoo! with the SERP.
These SEO extensions for chrome can help you get an overall audit of your website popularity and these tools can help to improve the site performance in a better way.
(1) Find duplicate content and check if your content is original www.copyscape.com
(2) Find your copyright image that are used in other sites http://www.tineye.com/
(3) Plagiarism checking system www.plagiarismdetect.com
(4) Check articles with text and URL http://www.articlechecker.com/
(5) Duplicate content checker with 2 URL's http://www.webconfs.com/similar-page-checker.php
(6) Find duplicate content with copy & paste original text http://www.dustball.com/cs/plagiarism.checker/
(7) Track copy content by pasting or typing your original text http://www.plagium.com/
(8) Upload original content and find copy content http://www.duplichecker.com/
(9) Scan for copy content http://www.scanmyessay.com/
(10) File and web copy content checker www.doccop.com
To solve the copy content issue, you need to contact Google's DMCA agent, for that you can use the form and to mail or fax you can use Mail/Fax Process.
Here you start, try Blekko.com with
"yourdomian.com" /link - find site backlinks
"yourdomian.com" /rank - seo info for a site
"yourdomian.com" /seo - shows web data with inbound links, crawl stats, site pages, compare with another site & duplicate content.
Link Builders can make use of a special query to know IBL in order of the most recent link, Yourdomain.com /link /date
And if you need in real-time feed then add /rss to the query like Yourdomain.com /link /date /rss
Here is the SEO feature/toolbar from Blekko
Here is a note on Blekko.com slash tag and you may post your experience in my FaceBook page http://www.facebook.com/jagseo/posts/169364039760246
You may also read SEO related articles below,
- Best 5 Joomla SEO Tips with Joomla SEO extensions
- Best 12 Wordpress SEO Tips and Advice
- Top 10 Drupal SEO Tips and Advice
- Pick Your Target Keywords and Position Your Keywords Meant for Search Engine Eyes
- Secrets Behind Link Building
- Does Changing ip Effects Domain Search Engine Rankings?
- Domain Parking Practices In and Out
- Why Business Keywords Matter
- 30 SEO Tips in 30 Days
* The Blog post is copyrighted to Jagadeesh M and can only be reproduced given the author's permission. Unauthorized usage of the content is strictly prohibited and results in violation of the copyright laws.
Ask your SEO / SEM / SMM Questions in Search Engine Watch Forums . You will get answers from me and fellow search engine industry leaders. Best!
But don’t forget to leave SEO work to experts :) and suggest your thoughts on your type of business and customers using below Webmaster resources and tools
(1) Google Webmaster Tools to improve traffic
(2) Analyze your visitors, search engine visibility and keyword search through Google Analytics
(3) Find pages that link to your site and competitor site using Site Explorer
(4) Track search engine result placement for your keyword and URL
(5) Check your web page in different screen resolutions
(6) Type out your domain or keywords in search box to find relationship between linking sites and topics, a Visual Meta search engine
7) Check you site load time and fix if it is too slow. This will help search engine spiders to crawl easily
(8) Find out how search engine spiders look at your site
(9) Find how your website is targeted in local search engines
(10) Find insight of your website keyword search terms and location; target your business accordingly
(11) Get quick traffic and cost estimates on your keywords for sponsored listings
(12) Measure your ROI from SEO, PPC and conversion rate optimization
The above Online marketing resources and tools are easy to use by Small Business Owners and using this you can support web site promotion work performed by an individual or SEO company
12 Useful Online Marketing Resources for Small Business Owners - A self check post useful?, you may also like SEO related articles below,
(1) Competitor Analysis Tool
The tool shows the competitive domains for a your business keyword in Google, Yahoo, and MSN
(2) Age of top 100 Websites with Backlinks Tool
Enter in a keyword phrase and we'll check the age of the top 100 sites as well as their backlinks
(3) Keyword Selector Tool
Not sure what search terms to bid on? Enter a term related to your site and the tool will show you related searches with search counts per month
(4) Keyword Density Analysis Tool
Enter URL and the tool will check keyword density of all the phrases on the page
(6) Search engine Spider Viewer
Enter page URL and see your web pages as search engines view them
(7) Cool Cache Tool
Enter URL and the tool checks your page, and all links of that page to see when individual page was last cached. The tool will also show if of your web pages aren't cached
(8) Google & Yahoo Sitemap Tool
The tool will spider your site and creates a sitemap in XML format for search engines to locate your WebPages, mainly used for deep links
(9) Internal and External Link Title Tag Tool
Enter URL and the tool will check your title tags, and the title tags of whom that site links to. This helps to develop internal links and to share link popularity
(10) SERP Tool (Find your Keyword position)
Offers instant, online reports of web site keyword rankings in 9 top search engines and web directories, including Google, Yahoo! Search, MSN, AOL, AltaVista, AllTheWeb, Yahoo! Directory, Open Directory (Dmoz), and LookSmart - FREE!. Hope above SEO tools will be helpful which is been used widely by many SEO Professionals , Thanks for your time, Good Luck, Visit again
Share with your friends:
Thanks for your time and support, leave a reply