Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
Monday, December 03, 2007
Analyse and understand your competitor’s plan of action, their focused keywords and their success rate for those business keywords.
You can find many free online competitive analysis tools and find out the competitor for your specific keyword like its search count, ratios and competitive results, better you can go for Google suggest for finding results
You can find some of the ideas on tools to be used for complete comparison of competitive analysis
(1) Page rank check and their rank distribution through the text navigation link (Note avoid java script for links)
(2) Find out anchor text of inbound links
(3) Back Link Checker, Yahoo Site Explorer for checking link popularity and find out inbound links
(4) Use Alexa to check traffic referrals from other sites
(5) Use keyword ranking tool to track positions of your competitor in search engine by SERP tools
Thanks for your valuable time, do read other articles, learn more, know more....
Share with your friends:
Thanks for your time and support, leave a reply