A to Z about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a Internet Marketing Hand Book. In Jag's SEO a day help blog, SEO articles & tips are put together for free to educate SEO newbie’s, web designers, online business owners and seasoned SEO professionals. You're welcome to follow the blog for search & social media best practices. Thank you for visiting the SEO Help blog.
Monday, November 26, 2012
SEO is not link building, not alone link building. Oh yeah, many do ask...I want my site to be SEO'ed. How many links do we require to rank top. Still many do not understand what's actually going on with SEO.
To the people who understand what actually SEO is...to them...it is Search Engine Optimization and to the people who don’t understand what SEO is...to them...it is Search Experience Optimization.
Search Experience Optimization deals with many factors. First of all users experience have to be considered. Here are the lists of factors by importance,
• Site load speed
• Relevant information or products based on the search query.
• Overall quality content to reduce bounce rate.
• Fresh content without typos or grammatical errors. This increases time spent on the site and as well controls bounce rate.
• Relevant internal links.
• User interaction information related to services or products.
• Search Engine friendly website structure, SEF URL's, canonical, relevant file name for images, unique title and Meta related to page content.
• Details like testimonials, news release and contact address improves trust ability and increases returning visitors & referrals.
• Social signals through bookmarking
• Finally back links from relevant sites i.e. link popularity.
Google & Bing algorithms have hundreds of signals to evaluate the site for ranking. Different elements of the above mentioned points will help to meet those hundreds of search engine signals which leads to search experience optimization.