Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
5 Social Media Tips for Improving ECommerce Site Sales Conversation and Promotions
As we all know ecommerce website promotion is a big challenge in online marketing industry and social media promotional area helps ecommerce site promotion through both direct conversation and as well by influencing the organic listing. Here you can find 5 solid tips that can help you to win it.
(1) Get to know where your type of customers are available - It can be from Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest etc. There are many social media site that can help your business to grow in sales volume or to increase you brand presence which can finally lead to a returning conversation.
(2) Find your competitors and monitor what they do - Get to know the social sites in which your competitors are active and the content type they publish. Also look for the page views, followers, and fans of their social profiles how they involve in specific product promotion.
(3) Provide offers through social media - Mention exclusive Offers like coupon, holiday specials, free shipping etc.
(4) Engage customers - Write interesting articles and blog posts about specific products and its features and post it in your social sites profiles. Ask questions / reply to queries and conduct poll to make the place lively.
(5) Don’t use the company profile for direct product selling - Get facts and figures on your products and the specialty of the products. Make your company profile interesting and not boring.
These are the basic tips that can be followed for a start. As you cover these...you will be learning new areas based on the profile insight popularity and conversion statistics. For more insight feel free to drop your lines in comment section.
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO, PPC and SMO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO and other Digital Marketing methods.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag