Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
(1) Proofread what you have written. Print it and proofread again. Invest more time.
(2) Identify strong headline and summary with most related & preferred keywords. Grab readers and search engines attention.
(3) Have a professional content writer and provide her/him a draft of your content. Make sure the writer understands the requirement. Read the content two to three times.
(4) Write for your audience. Apart from stating your products and businesses launches do mention about the experience your type of audience will feel.
(5) Have your press release with info-graphics, links and videos.
(6) Use anchor text and hyperlinks to point to your site and products/services page.
(7) Give examples of solutions you have provided with your products & services.
(8) Don't feel shy or afraid of mentioning your success. Highlight your success stories.
(9) Provide introduction for your products and services and for more details, provide links that goes to your web pages.
(10) Write the facts and shorten the story with fewer words with well picked search keyword phrases.
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO, PPC and SMO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO and other Digital Marketing methods.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag