Your Bounce rate should not be 100% and your Browse rate should be 100%.
What is bounce rate?
In Google Analytics, bounce rate in percentage shows the visitors activity on who left the page in one single visit. The possibilities are,
1. The entrance page is not relevant
2. The content is not clear
3. The design looks very bad
4. If there are no proper navigation links
5. If no relevant links to the subject
6. If the page loads too slow
What is browse rate?
Browse rate refers to the visits page depth and time spent on each page. If your site looks good and the content is informative then your page should be one of the favorites for the visitor.
By now you would have got an idea on Bounce rate and Browse rate metrics and how it helps your organic listing. Work on your site and improve user’s experience.