Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
Wednesday, November 02, 2011
(1) Research using social media monitoring tools to find what your customers speak about you.
(2) Write interesting facts that makes your content read.
(3) Spend on social media marketing only after you research on your customers.
(4) Share industry expert’s write-ups with your network.
(5) Post information’s on social media.
(6) Know people who go with your theme and follow on Twitter.
(7) Have provisions for people to contact you for feedback.
(8) Engage your Facebook fans.
(9) Have your profile information updated.
(10) Select a good username for social media accounts (Mine is jagadeeshmp).
(11) Expand your social media network by sharing quality content.
(12) Create a Google profile and sign up in Google plus. Add circles and interact with interesting links.
(13) Do not only share links that you own. Share all links that are interesting.
(14) Create a YouTube channel, customize based on your website theme and have video content on your selling services, products and interesting facts.
(15) Add link to your social media accounts from your site pages.
(16) Use Bookmarking & Sharing services that have all your social media sites.
(17) Participate in discussion forums, communities and groups. Learn and contribute.
(18) Keep monitoring on new social media sites.
Keep following the blog post. I will be adding more tips on Social Media.
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO, PPC and SMO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO and other Digital Marketing methods.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag