A to Z about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a Internet Marketing Hand Book. In Jag's SEO a day help blog, SEO articles & tips are put together for free to educate SEO newbie’s, web designers, online business owners and seasoned SEO professionals. You're welcome to follow the blog for search & social media best practices. Thank you for visiting the SEO Help blog.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
(1) Find duplicate content and check if your content is original www.copyscape.com
(2) Find your copyright image that are used in other sites http://www.tineye.com/
(3) Plagiarism checking system www.plagiarismdetect.com
(4) Check articles with text and URL http://www.articlechecker.com/
(5) Duplicate content checker with 2 URL's http://www.webconfs.com/similar-page-checker.php
(6) Find duplicate content with copy & paste original text http://www.dustball.com/cs/plagiarism.checker/
(7) Track copy content by pasting or typing your original text http://www.plagium.com/
(8) Upload original content and find copy content http://www.duplichecker.com/
(9) Scan for copy content http://www.scanmyessay.com/
(10) File and web copy content checker www.doccop.com
To solve the copy content issue, you need to contact Google's DMCA agent, for that you can use the form and to mail or fax you can use Mail/Fax Process.
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag