Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
(1) Find duplicate content and check if your content is original www.copyscape.com
(2) Find your copyright image that are used in other sites http://www.tineye.com/
(3) Plagiarism checking system www.plagiarismdetect.com
(4) Check articles with text and URL http://www.articlechecker.com/
(5) Duplicate content checker with 2 URL's http://www.webconfs.com/similar-page-checker.php
(6) Find duplicate content with copy & paste original text http://www.dustball.com/cs/plagiarism.checker/
(7) Track copy content by pasting or typing your original text http://www.plagium.com/
(8) Upload original content and find copy content http://www.duplichecker.com/
(9) Scan for copy content http://www.scanmyessay.com/
(10) File and web copy content checker www.doccop.com
To solve the copy content issue, you need to contact Google's DMCA agent, for that you can use the form and to mail or fax you can use Mail/Fax Process.
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO, PPC and SMO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO and other Digital Marketing methods.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag