Here are the Top 10 SEO "Do's" questionnaire that you should ask yourself in 2011.
- Do you often write fresh content for your websites & blogs?
- Do you have unique title & tags and as well as quality inlinks for all your web pages that has to be listed in organic search?
- Do you keep yourself up to date with Google & other top Search Engine changes?
- Do you track your competitor progress in organic listing?
- Do you really engage with your social sites account?
- Do you use Google & Bing webmaster tools to check your website health?
- Do your site lists in Google, Yahoo & Bing Local (Maps)?
- Do you check your web statistics were your site progress & drop in terms of keywords vs. content pages?
- Do you check from where your audience are coming & optimizing your site based on those locations?
- Do you check online sales conversions weekly & monthly?
If you need more clarification on above “Do’s" feel free to contact through www.facebook.com/JagSEO