Link exchangers send their mails with information and criteria for reciprocal links. As Google buzz launched few days back, is based on a Gmail service that has a follow and unfollow system like twitter with a revolutionize in concept having an option to post comments to individual followers, showing liking to the buzz among the followers and emailing the buzz to desired people.
Through all these manner it will help link exchangers to post there reciprocal sites with information specific to their industry related followers and the work would be much more easier and sustained, compared to mass mail as of now ;)
Feel free to post your comments on how Google Buzz can be used.
You may also read SEO related articles below,
- Best 5 Joomla SEO Tips with Joomla SEO extensions
- Best 12 Wordpress SEO Tips and Advice
- Top 10 Drupal SEO Tips and Advice
- Pick Your Target Keywords and Position Your Keywords Meant for Search Engine Eyes
- Secrets Behind Link Building
- Does Changing ip Effects Domain Search Engine Rankings?
- Domain Parking Practices In and Out
- Why Business Keywords Matter
* The Blog post is copyrighted to Jagadeesh M and can only be reproduced given the author's permission. Unauthorized usage of the content is strictly prohibited and results in violation of the copyright laws.
Ask your SEO / SEM / SMM Questions in Search Engine Watch Forums . You will get answers from me and fellow search engine industry leaders. Best!