Is this a question that is snatching your sleep of you at nights? Well then I feel you definitely need to read through this blog that is going to explain exactly how to produce and accelerate quality leads to your website.
I have populated few major strategies below that can be utilized to help generate quality leads for your website.
So first of all what all are the important components of lead generation?
· Rate converted – the actual number of leads that have in reality been converted into sales
· Money – the amount of money involved in getting a new lead
· Purchase price – in the first visit of each new customer, how much are you earning, monetarily
· Sales and time average – the average of the total sales that a customer does over a lifetime with your website
Few important questions that you need to ask yourself are:
· What is my aim?
· How much sales was done in the initial arrival of the customer
· How frequently are the same customers coming into your website
· What is the profit percentage that you are achieving from your website
Out of my experience as an SEO professional, I have understood that Leads Generation is a process that helps you get more and more of leads into your website, thereby increasing the sales figures!
Few sources of lead generation include:
· SEO – This is a very useful way to make others know more about your site, making it search engine visible. Applying SEO strategies into your website would help it get into the top ranks and also helps in appearing in the top pages of search engine results. Sounds great doesn’t it? :)
· Search Engine Advertising – Google Adwords and PPC options that assist you spending only for quality clicks
· Campaign organizing – Creating specific ad groups
· Creating relevant and separate landing pages for each ad group
· Creating specific sales pages in the website will help in specific linking to these web pages, thereby increasing the chances of being noted online in search engines.
· Email marketing – explain more about your products and services, through emails, as it reaches out more widely and stays as a ready reckoner in the inboxes for clients and customers.
· Referral Marketing – Let your customers get you more sales through word of mouth, thereby making them your sales generating sources!
· Advertising through various media
· Marketing though the telephone
· Partnering with other online merchants in order to generate exciting offers, that mutually benefit you both
· Mailing your clients with your details
· Last but not the least, frequently keep checking of the sales results and keep changing the marketing strategies and campaigns if the need arises.
These are just few of the many techniques that can be adopted to help you with your website’s lead generation. And one more very important thing that I want to say again is spend more time on your website. It needs your constant work and time along with efforts in order to make it one of the best sites with some great sales figures! So go ahead, your site is waiting for that extra lead generation :)
Post useful?, you may also like SEO related articles below,