Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Google Search Algorithm Update to name a few . Jag's SEO a day blog articles and tips are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals. Thank you for visiting the SEO A Day Blog.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Here are some useful tips to have your ad seen in the above competition:
· Identify your Niche
1. Get to know what your search engine surfers generally type when they look for a site related to yours.
2. Come with as many as keywords possible to describe your website and products.
3. With this list of keywords, with the help internet, try to identify more keywords that are widely used by the surfers. Free online tools also can be used to simplify this task for you.
· Choose Low Competitive Keywords
1. Pay per click advertising is quite competitive and can also go beyond your budget. So always try to bid on low competitive keywords that can also cost you quite less.
2. Keyword analyzer software is the best free software that can be purchased online and used for identifying which of your keywords are low competitive.
3. Keywords tools act very useful for PPC research as they give the low competitive words as well as the number of searches of that keyword and number of campaigns going on for the keyword, hence helping you not to exceed your budget.
· Write Engaging Ads
1. PPC ads are written using less than 125 characters. Not much space is available to sell your service or product to your customers. So have the benefits for the customers written in the form of questions and numbers
2. Search engines like Google also allow you to score points through the relevancy of search items. Which means, more relevant is your ad – that is more times your ad is clicked, more points, hence your ad will be in the list that bids for the keyword.
3. Hence you can use your major keywords in these ads, which when displayed in the surfer’s search result has high possibility of the surfer opening your website.
Having a couple of PPC campaigns, identifying the best keyword and to creating the best ad will become a continuous process for your website. By following the above tips PPC can also be an affordable internet marketing way to promote your online venture :)
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag