A to Z about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a Internet Marketing Hand Book. In Jag's SEO a day help blog, SEO articles & tips are put together for free to educate SEO newbie’s, web designers, online business owners and seasoned SEO professionals. You're welcome to follow the blog for search & social media best practices. Thank you for visiting the SEO Help blog.
Friday, December 07, 2007
(1) For the start, choose catchy titles and interesting titles, which is valuable and should be unique
(2) Don’t urge by adding blogs by count, write few good blogs and gradually increase the count, you obviously will increase your blog posts when you see comments from your lovable visitors in future :)
(3) Select or think topic on problems vs. solutions, and write your experiences and thoughts and ask for comments and add their valuable ideas towards your blog, this will create pillars for your blog
(4) Don’t use too much of images like banners in blog, since blog is only meant for content and make your visitors to read your valuable write-ups, of course you can add your photo :)
(5) Take your blog readers to a casual mood when reading your contents and make them interested to visit you again and again, help them by adding a feed reader or bookmark so that they can easily add, don’t make your visitor strain :)
(6) Focus on navigation links so that your visitors can easily access your blog and can move from one post to another post
Is it possible to follow above points? I try to keep these points in my mind but some times i miss :), bust follow these things and be a successful blogger, Good Luck
Oops!!! Did I forget something that you know to make a blog much more good? Sure there are lots more; drop them to comments, Enjoy blogging, All The Best
Share with your friends:
Thanks for your time and support, leave a reply
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag