Covers insights on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Search Algorithm Updates, Paid Search, Social Media to name a few . Jag's SEO A Day Blog help articles, tips and tricks are for free to educate newbie’s, web masters, online business owners and seasoned professionals!
Monday, December 03, 2007
Now a days search in local works better when we compare with the global for support service provider and product retailer, but the search volume will be less with less bounce rate but more target visits which you can convert with a complete user-friendly design with valuable information for the visitor
Another benefit of Local Search Engine Optimization sites can come up in mobile search too
So factors to be considered to rank better in Local Search Engine Optimization
(1) Local full address
(2) Regional Phone number should be very clear with area code etc
(3) Mapping service to display your location, recommended Google Maps
(4) Include driving directions to your location
(5) Your site should be listed in all your regional directories & Yellow, White pages
(6) All these should be presented well with a search engine friendly web design
Hope you got basic idea how to tap local business in search engines, All the best
Share with your friends:
Thanks for your time and support, Leave a reply
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO, PPC and SMO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO and other Digital Marketing methods.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag