A to Z about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a Internet Marketing Hand Book. In Jag's SEO a day help blog, SEO articles & tips are put together for free to educate SEO newbie’s, web designers, online business owners and seasoned SEO professionals. You're welcome to follow the blog for search & social media best practices. Thank you for visiting the SEO Help blog.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Please note: Create your URL search engine friendly using product names, avoid stop characters
(1) Create RSS feed using http://www.toucanmultimedia.com/rssmaker.php
(2) Save the file as ecommerce_feed.xml (This will tell the search engine that the feed is all about ecommerce product page)
(3) Add the ecommerce_feed.xml to Google Webmaster sitemap https://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemap by logging using Google account, same with yahoo site explorer
(4) Configure the XML shopping feed.xml to feed burner http://www.feedburner.com and it will look like http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/SEOPodCast
(5) Integrate the XML shopping feed with an image or a plain text link from you site so that your visitors can subscribe and comeback when they need, by this you can expect more returning visitors, another advantage is entire product pages will be indexed by major and local search engines and even feed readers / finders.
This can also be followed for large website with lots of resources, thanks for your time, keep visiting
Related Posts: SEO Friendly E Commerce Store
Share with your friends:
Thanks for your time and support, leave a reply
Jagadeesh Mohan Kumar Nambiar, commonly known as Jag, an SEO advisor who has been blogging since 2005, and has been in the field of SEO around 10 years, enjoys helping, teaching and recommends ethical SEO.
Jag is a moderator at SEWatch Forums, SERountable Forums, #3 Top pick Google Knol author and Blekko Associate Editor, more about Jag